- Our projects are designed to be inclusive and open to all those people that wish to take part.
- We are based in the community of Betws, but we deliver our projects widely
- throughout the Bridgend County Borough, Cardiff and beyond.
- We work with people and communities on a local level as well as nationally and internationally, connecting people through creativity.
- In particular we provide opportunities for participation in creative community
- arts projects for those people that might be vulnerable, at risk, or lacking in self- confidence.
- These are the people whose potential we are seeking to release and whose lives we are seeking to help change, creating opportunities for change through the creative process.
We deliver the majority of our projects and our training and development services for a range of organisations in the public, voluntary and community sectors.
We have worked with the following kind of public sector bodies:
- The Welsh Assembly Government
- Assembly sponsored government bodies e.g. The National Museums & Galleries of Wales, Sports Council for Wales
- Public Authorities e.g. Health Authorities, Prison Authorities, Police Authorities, Fire Service, Job Centre Services
- Local Authorities – various departments e.g. Education, Social Care, Youth Services, Regeneration, Inclusion, Arts and Well-being Services
- Schools and Colleges e.g. Betws Primary School, Ynysawdre Comprehensive School, Ogmore Comprehensive School, Bridgend College, UWIC
- Social Housing organisations e.g. Valleys to Coast, Wales & West Housing Association.
We have worked with the following third sector organisations:
- Communities First Partnerships
- Voluntary organisations e.g. MIND in the Vale, Childline Cymru, Gofal, Hafal, Mental Health Matters, BAVO, NCH, Bridgend Women’s Aid
- Community organisations e.g. Betws Life Centre, Betws Boys and Girls Club, Friends of Betws Primary School
We have a diverse range of partners including:
- Main revenue funders – Arts Council of Wales and Bridgend County Borough Council
- Regular project funders e.g. The National Lottery (various funds), First Light Movies Awards, Youth Justice Board for England and Wales, The Welsh Assembly Government, Cymorth, Rural Development Programme, Wales Arts International, The Goldstar Awards Scheme
- Delivery partners e.g. Groundwork Bridgend & Neath Port Talbot, Bridgend People First, Bridgend Children and Young People’s Partnership, Bridgend Women’s Aid
- Supporters e.g. Arts and Business Cymru, Bridgend Association of Voluntary Organisations, British Council Cymru, Ethiopian Gemini Trust, Wales Association of Community Artists (WACA), Voluntary Arts Wales (VAW).